- See General Rules, Section 1.
- The purpose of this award is to select the outstanding sponsoring body in the state that best typifies and exemplifies the character, conduct, and enthusiastic support of DeMolay. All sponsoring bodies are eligible if nominated.
- Only activities in support of DeMolay for the current Conclave year will be considered.
- Procedure for nomination:
- Chapter votes to make recommendation. Advisors may participate.
- Master Councilor sends recommendation in proper format to the Executive Officer.
- Format for recommendation:
- Sponsoring Body's name.
- Chapter sponsored.
- Narrative stating why nominee should be selected as the Sponsoring Body of the Year.
- All recommendations are to be received by the Executive Officer by 3:30 p.m. on the first day of Conclave.
- Selection will be made by a committee appointed by the Executive Officer which will recommend the selectee to the Executive Officer for approval. Once approved, the Chairman of the Committee will forward the name of the winner to the Director of Competitions.
- This award is to be presented by the nominating chapter to the selected Sponsoring Body at a stated meeting of the selectee or other appropriate function.